Monday, August 17, 2009

More fun pictures






These pics have a little bit of background... The one of me and her is by the bookshelf- she LOVES to read. She'll pull me over to the books and say "Read... Peese!" Next, Jayci really likes to sit on the little ledge of our kitchen cart so I had to get that on film- she just sits there and kicks her legs and holds the sides. It's funny. She also loves pillows- she'll pull them off our couch and throw herself into them or just lay on them when she's tired. We recently bought her a new snowsuit and I thought she looked a bit like a puffed marshmallow, I had to take a pic! And The one of her in the cute outfit with the cheeser grin? I wanted to get a good pic of her in that little skirt, so I said, "Jayci- smile at me!" and that's the look she gave me! It cracked me up!

No comments: