Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Jason recently had a fall break. (YAY!!!!) It was a well deserved vaca after 2 weeks of tests. Not fun... But for our break we went to a place called Vala's Pumpkin Patch. They had all sorts of fun fall family activities. Jayci loved the little go-carts that you pedal. They had a family one where the parents pedal in the back and 2 kids can sit in front. Jayci just sat on my lap and I think she laughed the entire time we were on the track! She was sad to get off... Picture wise- I thought my dad would appreciate the car coming out of the barn- and it's the best picture we got at Vala's! There's a really picturesque bridge, the one that she and Jase are walking across holding hands. I thought that was too cute! Then there's me with Jayci at the corn maze. Yeah, we won't lie- we got lost a few times, but it was fun! And the last one is of me with my new hair cut. Prepare to be amazed- Jason cut it for me! I absolutely love it- it's a lot of fun to have a change, and it's so much easier to style! We had a great break- I was just sad it had to end.... :)


1 comment:

Christine said...

What a Hottie!! I love it.