Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dez's 1st ponytail and other fun things

The other day, Jason informed me that he likes it when Dez looks like a girl. :) So, since she won't keep a headband on to save her life, I decided I would try something new, and I think it turned out pretty cute! So here's her 1st ponytail, and while I was taking pictures of her, Jayci got her "picture face" on, so I couldn't resist snapping a few of her too! I love the shots of them together!


So here it is- the 1st ponytail!





I just love Jayci's boots... :)

Sweet sisters!!

Jayci told me she wanted to help feed Dez, so I thought I'd give it a try. It was probably the cutest feeding I'd ever seen!! Of course, after a couple of bites, Jayci brought me the spoon and said, "Ok mom, I'm all done."

Isn't she sweet?! Look- she's even posing! :)

More cute hair! This time we were going for the "curl" that Jayci used to have on her head, but Dez's hair is so straight that it won't curl over very well, so it's more like a mohawk... he he he- still cute though!

Jayci loves to put her arm around Dez and hug her all the time. I caught this picture just before Dez started trying to remove Jayci's arm from around her neck... he he he.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my cuteness! I love these children!

Christine said...

CUTE girls. Can't wait to see you guys. Good pictures!!

PLANET HANSEN said...

Your family is so dang cute!! I love to see the pictures of the girls. I love the first ponytail pic~!! Your whole family is awesome!