Friday, April 24, 2009

Learning and Growing!



Jayci has gotten her first tooth!! In the first couple pictures I was trying to capture it... But it still hasn't come out very far and usually when I try to look at it, she covers it up with her tongue. :) She was getting tired of me trying to get her to show it off, but that was actually the best shot I could get of it! If you zoom in really close you can see that little bit of pearly white!







Jayci has also been scooting backwards lately- she generally ends up halfway under our couch, or in this case, her swing! The last picture is just showing off how she looks when she first wakes up. She's a tummy sleeper, and so in the morning her one eye is half shut- it cracks me up!

1 comment:

PLANET HANSEN said...

Hi there! Shelley here! I'm so glad I found your blog! She is so dang cute!! I'm sure she keeps you both smiling.