Friday, April 24, 2009

Sleepy Head




It was the cutest thing ever- Jayci fell asleep in the car, so I put her in her crib when we got inside. (FYI- She just learned today how to sit up from a laying down position.) I heard her talking to herself but let her be cause I knew she needed a nap. After a few minutes, she was quiet and I decided to go check on her. She must have sat herself up and then just gotten too worn out and zonked. I thought she looked so funny- but that can't be comfortable!!!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

This is hilarious! okay confession. I JUST added you to my reader! So I haven't looked at your blog in ages and it was so fun to catch up with you guys. Jayci is getting so big. I think you are a master photographer! Good for you! Post more pictures of your life out there so we can see how you are.
Love ya!

Julie Porter said...

So, I love your blog - but I have one request... more posts please!! We miss you guys!!