Thursday, February 13, 2014

I was just looking at the pictures I posted and realized that Burke wasn't really smiling in any of  them, so here are some pictures of his adorable smile:
 Dezi turned 4 recently and requested an Aurora castle cake. Here's what I came up with: (I was pretty happy with the results! :))
 Daddy and Emmett Snuggling:
 Dezi got an Elsa dress (from the movie Frozen) for her birthday. Here's our princess:
 Since Dezi had an Elsa dress Jayci worked hard and saved up some money to buy the Anna dress. Here's our other princess:
 While I'm usually not a big fan of the snow, we had a huge snowstorm and it closed all the schools including Jason's, so he got to say home for 2 days straight! It was AWESOME! So here's our family getting ready to play in the snow:



We had a blast on his mini-break. Lots of good memories made. I was glad I went outside to play with the kids and make those memories with them. I've learned that hot chocolate can always be made later ;) but it's most important to get out and make memories with your kids while you can.


1 comment:

supertosha said...

It was fun to get a visual update on your little family! So happy to see that the Hansen family is doing well! Just a few months until you are done right? Good luck!