Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's been a while...

I'm not sure if anyone actually looks at this any more because I never update it, but just in case- I'm going to post some pictures. I seem to have made it a habit to only post pictures when we get family pictures taken. So, let's continue on in grand tradition. :) (Oh, and while I had these all upright when I uploaded them, it turned them all sideways and I'm not computer savvy enough to fix it, sorry!)










As for a quick update on life: Jason will be done with school in 5 months and then we're off to Oregon. I can hardly believe we're that close to being done with school forever! Hooray! The kids are growing fast and amaze me every day with something new and fun. I'm just chuggin' along trying to keep up with everything and everyone! :) Overall, life is good and we're all happy! Maybe next time I post it will just be every day pictures. It's possible... I guess we'll see.

No comments: